Monday, September 11, 2006

Presentation of the Color Green


Well the latest assignment in my Graphic Design class was on a certain color, and I drew the color green. anyway, we had to do a monochromatic picture and an informational handout, along with a fifteen minute presentation about our color. Needless to say I haven't been this excited since I found out they were making Land Before Time 14: The big falling and fiery rock. But anyway, I thought they turned out pretty good so here is the monochramatic one.

3 comments:

Kevin Keele said...

Very cool, Mike. The mood and atmosphere really comes across. I like this a lot.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Lovely pic !! I'm a fan of green ! :)

Ken Chandler said...

Very strong piece. Love the mood you've set here. Something about swamps, tigers and princesses make me think 'mystical' thoughts. The green helps too.